Clients - How We Work
We appreciate sourcing staff is difficult at times as finding the right skill set to match a specific job role is not always straightforward. The fact that there is currently a huge shortfall of healthcare professionals in the UK is also a further hindrance. These are the reasons why we say leave all your staffing solutions to us so you can focus on what really matters, the patients.
We’re so passionate and determined to provide a high-quality service from recruitment to placement that we have invested considerable amount of time and resources to train account managers to be specialists in the world of healthcare recruitment. Our staff understand the importance of exceeding client expectations by distinguishing needs and fulfilling requirements.
Alpha24 specialise in temporary recruitment but can offer placement service if requested.
Why our Clients Choose Us
- Provision of last-minute temporary cover 24/7, 365 days of the year
- A multi-NHS framework agency
- Full UK geographical coverage in assisting clients. We presently supply in all four home nations.
- Competitive and transparent chargeable rates
- Meticulous recruitment process
- Full NHS compliance
- Sophisticated in-house IT booking system
- Dedicated experienced account managers
Please get in touch to see what we can do for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
A large proportion of the staff who work for us have joined us through word of mouth and recommendations from other healthcare professionals.
We find that a lot of our staff are exceptionally happy with how they are looked after and the relationships they have developed with our Alpha24 head office team. Therefore, are enthusiastic in recommending friends and colleagues to us.
If you know someone who wishes to or expresses an interest in working for Alpha24, please do the following:
- Provide the personal details of your friend or colleague and we’ll contact them to have a chat to see if we can help one another.
- Alternatively, please let them know to contact us directly and to ensure they state your name when calling so we are aware of who provided the introduction.
- There is no limit to how many recommendations you provide and bonuses you accumulate
You can earn up to £200 for a successful recommendation. The bonus can vary on differing factors such as staff qualification and so forth.
Further terms apply ,for more details, please ask your consultant.
How do I qualify for payment/bonus?
Up to £200 once a recommended candidate has worked three full shifts.
Download our procedure document:
We strive to set the highest standards across all levels of our business to maximise your experience with us.